Benefits of Yoga
- Yoga postures help to increase your stability, flexibility and total body strength. They lengthen and strengthen your muscles.
- Regular practice helps boost your energy, making you feel energized and refreshed.
- Breathing techniques used in yoga help you breath better, improving your respiration. Twisting postures improve your digestion.
- Practicing yoga regularly helps with weight loss. Our teacher Annie lost all her 3 pregnancies weight and post-birth tummy with just doing yoga. She continues to maintain a healthy weight since.
- Depending on the class you take, yoga can help build stamina, endurance and athletic performance.
- Yoga practice boosts your self confidence. Learning yoga postures creates a sense of pride, helping you feel good about your body and yourself. You become happier.
- Yoga helps increase body awareness, fosters a habit of mindful movements, helping you to prevent sport injuries as you move your body mindfully.
- Yoga calms the body and mind, helping you release stress and tension. You become calmer.
- The practice improves your concentration and focus.
- As you breath better, your body feels well, you sleep better.
WITH YOGA, YOU BECOME HEALTHIER, FITTER, CALMER AND HAPPIER.