How to log in and book classes?
Step 1: Press here to Log in
Step 2: Sign up or sign in. Press "forgot password" if you don't have your password.
Step 3: Check email, reset password and log in with your new password.
Alternatively, if you use a smart phone, download the Achieve app on App Store or Google Play for easy access
Step 4: Log in to your account from the App or in the desktop site and start booking your classes.
What do you need to know if you are a new student?
- We have ample free street parking.
- We are on a top floor (level 2) of a residential block called Napier Gardens. Intercomm unit 6 with the word "Yoga" when you arrive downstairs or if the door is unlock you can go straight up.
- If you come with friends, please refrain from talking in the staircase area as we want to keep a quiet enjoyment for our neighbours.
- We have mats and all props that you need. Bring your own mat if you prefer.
- Put your phone on the silent mode before entering the studio and keep your phone in the changing room. We have no-phone policy on the mat.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes before your class to settle and to get to know our space and your teacher. If you arrive on time, you will miss your class as the door will be locked. Thank you.